APARTMENT CENTRAL IN DUISBURG FOR 2 PERSONS, RUHRGEBIET
Close to the center, friendly mechanic or apartment for fair workers in the mezzanine floor, suitable also for couples in Duisburg Hochfeld of 46 sqm with garden use for 2 people. 2 single beds in separate rooms. Very good infrastructure and access to the motorway, very fast in the city center. 2 living - bedroom with dining area or work area, bathroom. Wi-Fi, PC, telephone, 2 satellite TVs, 2 DVD players, stereo, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, kettle, fridge with freezer, safe. Hairdryer, iron, ironing board. Restricts barrier free (3 steps). Dogs on request. Very good connection Essen, Dusseldorf and Duisburg University and the inner harbor. Ice and breakfast cafe next door, 30 m to the nonstop snack.
From 40, -
Max 2 people.
Location: Eigenstrasse 41 47053 Duisburg - high field
The apartment was renovated in September 2013 and largely refurnished.
It is to be raised ground floor apartment in a central but quiet location - a blessing - so far beneficial, as the owner is an electrician and a has lot of knowledge of computers, TVs, telephone connections, etc.(he supports my company) - the very courteous owner lives in the house itself the apartment belonged to his mother, a well-known poet and author of Duisburg, who died much too fast to early 2012.
The decor of the apartment:
- 46 square meters apartment in the ground floor of a rather quiet residential building.
- Just a few steps to the barrier-free housing.
- 1 kitchen - fitted kitchen with 2 hotplates, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, coffee machine, tumble dryer and mini grill, microwave, kettle, fridge freezer.
- Dining area with table and 2 chairs.
- 1 large living - bedroom with a PC and Internet connection, Satellite TV, stereo with CD player, DVD player, telephone, dining area chairs. Single bed, extra cabinets, recliner.
- 1 living-bedroom with additional single bed. Baby bed and baby cot on request. Wardrobe, satellite TV, DVD player, coffee table
- Bathroom with shower.
- Central heating.
Nearest Motorway: A 59 (then A3, A40, A44) is 1.5 km.
21 kms to the Dusseldorf International Airport (DUS). From there, shuttle bus transfer to the Dusseldorf airport station. Here the S-Bahn S1, Regional Express or Intercity train to Duisburg Hauptbahnhof (journey time about 10 to 15 minutes).
Car: not necessary.
The area surrounding the apartment:
- Duisburg is located in the heart of the Ruhr and on the edge of the beautiful Lower Rhine. From your apartment you are within 2 - 5 minutes on foot pizzerias, restaurants and snack bars, pharmacy, supermarket, banks, petrol station, doctors, etc., and the weekly market is located at a distance of about 300 meters away from the hotel door.
Walking or cycling, you are perfectly in sports Wedau - there also outdoor pool, water skiing, sailing, etc. - or in the Ruhr and Rhine.
Nearest Airport: Dusseldorf 21 km - 10 minutes by train to the airport train station Dusseldorf
Nearest Train: Duisburg Hbf 2 kilometers
Tram stop is 100 meters in the direction of Duisburg south with the line 903, 800 m to Dusseldorf with the U 79 - change from 903 to 79 U possible. The U 703 connects the north of Duisburg with the South. The U 79 goes to Dusseldorf (also directly to their respective exhibition).
Nearest Motorway: A 59 (then A3, A40, A44) 1, 5 km or 40 A in 1.7 km.
Car: not necessary
The tram stop is 100 meters away from the house; from there it is three stops from Central Station and 2 stops and provides the city center.
The citys main railway station is a hub for trips to Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam. There have numerous regional trains in all directions.
The area surrounding the apartment:
- Inner harbor is 1.7 km away.
- Rhein Park 600 m
- Multi-cultural weekly market 300 m
- Duisburg center is 1.4 km away
- Forest City 3.3 km
- Sports Wedau and 6-Seen-Platte 2.5 km
- Duisburg is located in the heart of the Ruhr and on the edge of it beautiful Lower Rhine.
- Food Capital of Culture 2010 and its various venues are within a few kilometers.
- Duisburg is a good and inexpensive location to the fairs Dusseldorf, Essen, Cologne
- The University of Duisburg is 4 km, 4.3 km to the zoo.
- Entertainment, theater, museums, musicals, nature and sports will be offered in the Ruhr area in almost every city and without time-consuming travel anywhere. The venues are close together.
- The new pub scene in the inner harbor of Duisburg, the casino in the downtown of the new Forum and the Stadtthather are easily reachable on foot.
- The famous Zoo (4.3 miles) must be visited.
- Duty is also a harbor cruise in the largest inland port in the world
- Oberhausen with its Centro, the the largest shopping center in the Ruhr area, restaurants, dance clubs is around the corner.
Rental fee per week:
First person 42,- per day.
Second person 9,- per day.
End cleaning 40,-